1.29.2013

Life Lately

Lately we have been doing lots of playing. Mostly sledding and enjoying the life of a family with two (three if you count my parent's) puppies.
Sleeping on Chance. This boy has two best friends.
Akaya sleeps. A lot. Poor dog has become accustomed to apartment living. Now she is outside running all day. By the end of the day she plops down where ever she can. 
I was extremely excited when it finally snowed and I could use all my awesome snow clothes that I bought two years ago. Leave it to Utah to not snow when I finally invest money in warm sledding clothes.
Yup, we are those people. Sweaters for all our dogs.

We are both loving all the time we get to spend with my siblings. If you are ever having a bad day, go see Danika. Her laugh is absolutely contagious and its impossible to stay mad/sad/angry when you hear it. And she laughs at everything. So pretty much no one stays mad longer than five minutes at our house.

I also tied my first bow tie. Blaine had a 1920's themed senior dinner dance. He planned his whole outfit and haircut. But I tied the bow tie. Pretty sure my job was more important.
So lately, life has been fun. I wish I would have figured out that more play = a happier life during my freshman year. But maybe I wouldn't have gotten as far as I have if I had figured it out. Oh well, I suppose that's what my last semester is for.

1 comment:

  1. oh my.I love that you have a blog! I Loved reading about your life now days!!

    ReplyDelete